– Find the email inviting you to Basecamp. Usually with the subject line “xxx invited you to Basecamp (Flow Marketing)”.
– Click the Join in Basecamp-button.
– Enter your details, username and password and confirm. You can also choose to login with Google
Most used are:
– Happenings – A calendar that you can add events to for us to be aware of.
– Info HQ / Messageboard – Where the 💪 Weekly Updates will appear.
– Stuff To Do – Your very own to-do list where you can add requests etc for us.
– Filing Cabinet – Folder for you to add files, such as logos and brand assets if required.
Head to your Basecamp project
– Click on STUFF TO DO.
– Click on the Add to-do button.
– Start writing your request/brief and assign the relevant Flow team member. Add a due date if there is one.
– Again, click on the Add to-do button to confirm.
Head to your google tag manager account or click here
We’ll create a Weekly Update every week under INFO HQ 🤓 / Messageboard for your to look at and add any questions you might have.
You can easily find and filter these by the category 💪 Weekly Updates and look for the relevant date. This will help after a few weeks when we have more and more updates.
Looking to grow your business? Tell us about what you’d like to achieve, and we’ll respond within 24 hours with a plan of attack.